The Power of Positive Affirmations
It’s no secret that your words matter. We know now that whole mantra, “Sticks and stones may brake my bones, but words will never hurt me” is NOT true. Research has proven that your mind, body and environment are affected by your words. Beyond that, the Word of God says, “Death and life are in the power of tongue...” (Proverbs 18:21) For the next four months, I encourage you to use your tongue to affirm yourself in a positive way. This will GREATLY bless you and bring glory to God. Here are 15 affirmations that I’d like for you to speak everyday:
1. Everyday the Father shows me His love and showers me with His grace.
2. Everything I need is being supplied.
3. I wake up happy and excited every day.
4. Each day of my life is filled with joy and love.
5. All is well in my world.
6. I easily accomplish all of my goals!
7. I am in perfect health.
8. My income is constantly increasing.
9. I am financially independent and free.
10. I am enough and I really do matter.
11. I deserve the best and I accept the best now.
12. I am experiencing heaven on earth in my life.
13. All of my thoughts, plans and actions lead me straight to success.
14. Wonderful things unfold before me.
15. My life is fun and full of wonderful surprises.