I’m convinced that not enough believers are LIVING FREE! They are caged up in their minds and bound by their emotions for various reasons. Some of it comes from childhood trauma, some of it comes from family upbringing and environment. For others, man-made traditions have restricted them and oppressed their true selves. But I say, “NO MORE!” Jesus died so that you could LIVE FREE! Scripture says, “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free…” (Galatians 5:1, NIV)
Living free means that you’re going to have to give up some things. Yes, freedom is about giving up…not just gaining. What will I have to give up? I’m glad you asked. You’ll have to:
1. Give up feeling sorry for yourself.
2. Give up caring so much about what other people think.
3. Give up the pain of the past.
4. Give up being a conformist.
5. Give up sin.
6. Give up trying to please everyone.
7. Give up man-made traditions that suck the sense of freedom out of you.
Winners Church, I love you and I’m looking forward to all of you LIVING FREE!